OASIS SB Pool 1 Contract No. GS00Q14OADS141
OASIS SB Pool 3 Contract No. GS00Q14OADS337
SSI was recently awarded the GSA’s OASIS Small Business (OASIS SB) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) for both Pools 1 and 3. The OASIS SB contracts are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. These contracts:
- Span many areas of expertise and mission spaces;
- Span multiple professional service disciplines including Program Management, Management Consulting, Logistics, Engineering Services, Business and Financial Management and Scientific Research;
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- Allow ancillary support services including information technology and Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
OASIS has no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option, and provides long term planning for complex program requirements. SSI is proud to have been recognized as a leading engineering services resource provider by virtue of its selection for these OASIS awards. SSI is fully prepared to commit its proven experience and talents in responding to customer complex requirements with innovative, high-quality solutions that deliver exceptional value in meeting client objectives.
Standardized Labor Categories
The OASIS labor categories are aligned with occupations, as outlined in the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system resulting in more meaningful rate comparisons at the task order level – apples to apples, and 104 OASIS LCATs (individual and groups and priced at the master contract level) cover 127 OMB SOC occupations and more than 1,000 typical industry job titles. Additional occupations (labor categories) can be added and priced at the task order level as ancillary labor to provide clients with maximum flexibility in execution.
OASIS SB GWAC Benefits
- Short procurement lead time
- Training and support from OASIS SB GWAC acquisition team
- Limited protestability in accordance with NDAA 2008
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts
- Enables federal clients to earn Small Business credit
- Avoids bundling concerns
For more information about the OASIS SB GWAC, visit the GSA’s OASIS SB Portal
- DUNS Number: SSI’s Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number is 015958325
- Vice President of Business Development
1701 Pacific Ave., Suite 260
Oxnard, CA 93033