Alliant SB Contract No. GS-06F-0649Z
SSI was awarded one of the Alliant Small Business (Alliant SB) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Information Technology (IT) contracts with an overall value of $15 billion.
SSI is proud to be recognized as a premiere IT service resource. SSI commits fully its proven experience and talents in responding to customer IT needs with innovative, high-quality solutions that deliver exceptional value.
The Alliant SB contract is designed to provide Federal Government agencies flexibility in achieving innovative IT solutions for evolving needs on a global basis, and to assist agencies in reaching their small business procurement goals. The contract permits all types of orders: Fixed-Price, Cost-Reimbursement, Incentive, Time-and-Materials, and Labor-Hour, and furthers GSA’s goals of improving government efficiency through the use of streamlined acquisition processes and helping Federal agencies better serve the public in a cost-effective manner.
The Alliant SB contract also supports the objectives of the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) program and has been developed within the framework prescribed by the new IT investment budget guidance issued by OMB—easily allowing agencies to comply with federal policies governing IT investments.
Alliant SB Features
- Pre-competed, multiple-award contracts
- Aligned with Federal Enterprise Architecture
- Five-year base with one, five-year option
- Full gamut of contract types: fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour, and time-and-material terms
- Ordering procedures based on Fair Opportunity (FAR 16.505)
- Program ceiling – $15 billion
Alliant SB GWAC Benefits
- Enables federal clients to earn Small Business credit
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts
- Short procurement lead time
- Training and support from Alliant SB GWAC acquisition team
- Avoids bundling concerns
- Limited protestability in accordance with NDAA 2008
- Low user fee (0.75 percent) built into contractors’ ceiling prices
- Alliant SB GWAC Ordering Guide